Thursday 4 March 2021

It's Spring!

 I am looking forward to spring and all the colourful flowers that come up - daffodils, tulips, crocuses, iris, etc.  Our garden is a sea of colour.  Everything looks so cheerful after winter.  I wanted to create a card that reminded me of spring.  I am so pleased with how it turned out.  This is one of my favourite cards that I have created.  I did not put a sentiment on it so that I could use it for a variety of occasions.


Materials used include:

  • Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
  • Petal Pink cardstock
  • Gorgeous Grape cardstock
  • Highland Heather cardstock
  • Mambo Melon cardstock
  • Mossy Meadow cardstock
  • Pear Pizzazz cardstock
  • Pastel Pearls


A video tutorial is below.


I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment