Saturday 20 January 2024

Trusty Tools Masculine Card

 When the new mini catalogue came out, I knew I had to get the Trusty Tools Bundle.  My dad was very handy and probably had almost every tool out there!  So today I decided to make a masculine card with this bundle.  There are so many possibilities and I know I am going to be making more cards with this bundle.


Materials used:

  • Trusty Tools Bundle - Trusty Tools stamp set, Trusty Tools dies
  • Heartfelt Hexagon Punch
  • Beautiful Balloons stamp set
  • Basic Black cardstock - base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4 on long side
  • Pool Party cardstock - 4 x 5 1/4" - cut two; also need a small scrap for punch
  • Basic White cardstock - 3 3/4 x 5" - cut two; also need a small scrap for sentiment
  • Silver foil
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Poppy Parade Ink
  • Pool Party Ink
  • Crushed Curry Ink

This is a quick card to make.  Don't forget, if you order this bundle, you can get the coordinating Designer Series paper in Sale-A-Bration for free! Only available until the end of February though.


Here is the video tutorial.




Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment