Saturday 30 March 2024

One Sheet Wonder Cards

 At one of our team meetings, another demonstrator showed us a way to make multiple cards using one sheet of paper.  I was fascinated by this and decided to play around with this technique.  The next thing I knew, I had 16 cards made already.  It was a great way to use a variety of stamp sets and come up with cards for a boxed set that I could gift or sell at craft fairs.

Here is the card we did at the team meeting.

Then these are the cards I made after.







Materials used:
  • Basic White cardstock
  • Basic White Think cardstock
  • Variety of colours cardstock
  • Variety of ink
  • Stamp sets of your choosing
  • Paper trimmer

Here is a video showing how I did this technique.


Feel free to share your One Sheet Wonders.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment