Saturday 27 February 2021

Double Embossed Card

 I wanted to try combining two different embossing techniques to create this card.  I loved how it turned out.  At first, I wasn't so sure when I saw were the embossing powder was sticking, however once I heat set it, I was very pleased with the effects.  By adding some colour with the brayer, this completely changed the look as well.  The pictures below don't do it justice as the gold shine does not show up as well.



Materials used include:

  • Ornate Style stamp set
  • Ornate Borders dies
  • A Touch of Ink stamp set
  • Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
  • Versamark Ink
  • Memento Ink
  • Petal Pink Ink
  • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Petal Pink Dark Stampin Blends
  • Old Olive Light Stampin Blends
  • Mango Melody Dark Stampin Blends
  • Blushing Bride 3/8" Metallic Ribbon
  • Basic White cardstock
  • Petal Pink cardstock

A video tutorial is available here.



Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment