Tuesday 9 February 2021

Gate Fold Pop Out Card

 I learned how to do this fun fold card at a regional meeting.  A fellow demonstrator Laura, taught us how to make this.  You can make this an eye catching card, very easily.  Here is the card I made during the meeting.  I used the Sand and Sea collection.



I decided to make another card using this technique.  This time, I used the Paper Blooms designer series paper found in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.



Materials used include:

  • Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper
  • Night of Navy Cardstock
  • Basic White Cardstock
  • Soft Seafoam Cardstock
  • Lovely You stamp set
  • Night of Navy ink


Here is a video tutorial on how to make this card.


Please comment below with your designs using this technique.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment