Saturday 13 April 2024

Double Flap Fun Fold Card

This month for our team meeting, it was my turn to do a make-n-take for the group.  I had promised that I would use product that is coming out in our new annual catalogue in May.  I really wanted to feature the beautiful paper from the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series paper pack.  I think this paper is stunning.  I found a card design I liked from Connie Stewart but modified it to suit this paper.  This card uses a whole sheet of 6x6 paper.


Materials used:

  • Thoughtful Wishes Stamp Set and Coordinating dies
  • Unbounded Love Stamp Set and Coordinating dies
  • Thoughtful Journey 6x6 paper
    • cut one sheet of paper in half (3" x 6"), then cut these so you have
    • 3" x 3.5" (x 2)
    • 3" x 2.5" (x 2)
  • Misty Moonlight
    • 1 piece of 4.25 x 5.5"
    • 1 piece 2.75 x 3.75", score on 3.75 side at 0.5"
    • 1 piece 3.25 x 4.25, score on 4.25 side at 0.5"
  • Boho Blue - 1 piece 4 x 5.25"
  • Basic White - 1 piece 3.75 x 5", plus a piece for the sediment
  • Mossy Meadow - 1 piece for the die cut
  • Misty Moonlight ink
  • Mossy Meadow ink
  • Adhesive Backed Pearl Trio embellishment


Here is a video tutorial for making this card.



Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment