Saturday 20 April 2024

Layers of Beauty Bundle

 The annual catalogue is almost available.  Right away, I knew I had to get the Layers of Beauty bundle as it is very similar to the Enduring Beauty bundle that I have used previously.  I love using the decorative masks.  So, I wanted to start of just using the stamp set and decorative masks.  Here is what I made.


Materials used:

  • Layers of Beauty stamp set
  • Layers of Beauty decorative masks
  • Basic White cardstock:  3.75 x 5"
  • Old Olive cardstock: 4 x 5.25"
  • Basic White Thick cardstock: 5.5 x 8.5", score on long side at 4.25"
  • Old Olive Ink
  • Granny Apple Green Ink
  • Balmy Blue Ink
  • Azure Afternoon Ink
  • Misty Moonlight Ink

(I also used Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia and Mambo Melon for the other card)

Various stampin blends


Here is a video tutorial on using this set.


I would love to see what colours you used when using this set.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment