Tuesday 19 January 2021

Sailing Home Card with Brayer

 I was wanting to do a more masculine card today as I sometimes find those a little challenging to make.  I didn't have any background paper that I wanted to use with the Sailing Home stamp set, so I decided to use the Brayer sponge and make my own.  I wasn't really sure what I was going to do.  Once I started, it just came together.  Then I thought - Why not make it into a flag?  Here is the final design.




I was really pleased how this turned out. 

Materials used include:
  • Sailing Home Stamp Set
  • Smooth Sailing Dies
  • Balmy Blue ink
  • Pacific Point ink
  • Night of Navy ink
  • Memento Black ink
  • Well Suited twine - Night of Navy
  • Basic White cardstock
  • Pacific Point cardstock
  • Night of Navy cardstock
  • Dimensionals

To watch a tutorial on how this card was made, the link is below.
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment