Thursday 21 January 2021

Sending Hearts Jan 2021 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

 One of my New Year's Resolutions was to actually do something with the Paper Pumpkin Kits as soon as I could rather than letting them stack up for later use.  I wanted to do something different as I did not have any need for 8 Valentine Cards.  So, I sat at my crafting table and played with the kit to see what I could come up with.


These first two cards were made following the instructions in the kit.  Then this is what I created on my own.



I also love to scrapbook so came up with a layout that I would be able to put a family photo in as well as individual photos of my two girls.


I am so please on how these projects turned out.  And I used most of the kit supplies, leaving a little bit left over for future projects.

I would love to see some of your alternative projects for the kits.  If you would like to subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin kits, there is a link to the top right of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment