Wednesday 13 January 2021

Shadow Box Fun Fold Card

 This past weekend, we participated in a regional demonstrator meeting and had a couple Create With Me sessions.  One of the sessions was on how to make this cute Shadow Box Fun Fold Card.  I used the Darling Donkeys stamp set that is available in the Saleabration catalogue right now for the first card.  So adorable!



When I was looking at doing a tutorial on how to do this card, I decided to use a different stamp set and theme.  I chose to use the Painted Poppies stamp set.  This is how it turned out.


Materials used include:
  • Painted Poppies stamp set
  • Heal Your Heart stamp set (from Sale-A-Bration)
  • Layering Circles dies
  • Oh So Ombre DSP paper (from Sale-A-Bration)
  • Mossy Meadow cardstock
  • Basic White cardstock
  • Memento ink
  • Poppy Parade Ink
  • Real Red Ink
  • Old Olive Ink
  • Poppy Parade Stampin Blends

A video tutorial on how to make this card is posted here.  I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment