Sunday 10 January 2021

Swing Fold Card

 Yesterday, we had a regional demonstrator meeting and I had been asked to do a Create With Me session.  I chose to do this fun fold card.  I did a demonstration of a Valentine's Day card to the group.  When recording the video, I decided to use a different theme - the Sand & Sea Suite in the new mini catalogue.  I love this suite and I am sure you will be seeing other cards made with this suite.




Materials used:

  • Friends are Like Seashells stamp set
  • Seaside Seashells Dies
  • Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper
  • Crumb Cake cardstock
  • Balmy Blue cardstock
  • Basic White cardstock
  • Memento ink
  • Granny Apple Green ink
  • Soft Suede ink

The video link for a tutorial on how to make this card is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment